We’re Sesame HR and we’re looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer. We want you to collaborate with the sales team of an HR software for a growing technology startup that is changing the way people experience work.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to explain the product and features to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Secure orders, guarantee product standards and assuring product delivery.
- Provide product technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Research, develop, and modify products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the product.
- Request and log client feedback and evaluate data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- A verifiable track record as a Sales Engineer or similar position.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and the technology field.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Fluent level of English.
- The ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
For us it is essential that:
- You are a fast learner and highly interested in improving yourself everyday, as well as you strive for being updated about the tool’s status.
- You are an outstanding team player, and you are able to communicate openly and express yourself correctly.
- You must be able to adapt to change. We are a startup so…a lot of curves ahead!
You will shine if you have:
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering training.